Row ... is not checkable

3rdAngel

Question

Hi,

right now im in the middle of modding Skyrim with MO and suddenly i notice that the Mods I installed wont appear in my mod list in MO.

In the Log i only get this messege: "row 88 is not checkable" or plenty other rows aswell.

it seems like the Mods ar getting installed but i have no chance of activating them cause they wont get shown in my list of installed Mods.

If anyone experienced something like that and maybe has some answers what could cause this i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

3rdAngel

10 answers to this question

Is there any chance you have select group by Categories or group by Nexus IDs? This is the dropdown box below the left pane just before the name filter. If this is showing Categories or NexusIDs, change it to No groups.

I'm just looking at the code and it looks as if this message is logged when grouping is in place and it won't allow you to check the outer group rows, assuming I'm interpreting this correctly.

Archive the contents of the current profile and add the modorganizer.ini along with any logs in the log folder and post it here.

Without seeing what MO is dealing with it will be very hard to diagnose this issue.

I'll state immediately that I have never heard of this before so I will be running blind.

So I  hope this is all you asked for GrantSP

MO Logs.zip

in the logs folder i found exactly these "row is not checkable" entrys in an text file called mo_interface.log.

@Greg: the only other post i found with a simmilar problem was from August 2014 in the Nexus Forums but nobody answered to this post.

Edited by 3rdAngel

I have a question, was the mo_interface.log a full log? It usually starts with initializing stuff. In my log below it is up to the point 06:17:10.

[spoiler=My Log]06:16:44 [D] ssl support: 0
06:16:44 [D] Working directory: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer
06:16:44 [D] MO at: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer
06:16:44 [D] initializing core
06:16:46 [D] initialize plugins
06:16:46 [D] looking for plugins in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\plugins
06:16:46 [D] loaded plugin "bsaExtractor.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "checkFNIS.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "diagnoseBasic.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "gameFallout3.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "gameFalloutNV.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "gameOblivion.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "gameSkyrim.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "iniEditor.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerBAIN.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerBundle.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerFomod.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerManual.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerNCC.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "installerQuick.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "NMMImport.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "previewBase.dll"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "pyCfg.py"
06:16:47 [D] loaded plugin "proxyPython.dll"
06:17:04 [D] downloads after refresh: 922
06:17:04 [D] game path: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim
06:17:04 [D] managing game at D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim
06:17:04 [D] setting up configured executables
06:17:05 [D] configured profile: 2015-07-21-002 SRLE
06:17:05 [D] D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\2015-07-21-002 SRLE\modlist.txt saved
06:17:05 [D] validating login cookies
06:17:05 [D] initializing tutorials
06:17:05 [D] loaded language en-US
06:17:06 [D] interface Ethernet seems to be up (address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
06:17:09 [D] displaying main window
06:17:09 [D] retrieving credentials
06:17:10 [D] user is premium
06:17:30 [D] save D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/ModOrganizer/webcache/cookies.dat
06:17:30 [D] 11 active ini tweaks in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SRLE ini tweaks\meta.ini
06:17:30 [D] 6 active ini tweaks in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\spINI Tweaks-69787-1-2\meta.ini
06:17:30 [D] D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\2015-07-21-002 SRLE\initweaks.ini saved
06:17:30 [D] D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\2015-07-21-002 SRLE\plugins.txt saved
06:17:30 [D] D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\2015-07-21-002 SRLE\loadorder.txt saved
06:17:30 [D] D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\2015-07-21-002 SRLE\lockedorder.txt saved
06:17:30 [D] save D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/ModOrganizer/webcache/nexus_cookies.dat

Can you stop MO, delete the logs in the log folder and start MO again and see if it looks like the one in the spoiler.

Also an FYI, Before you post the ModOrganizer.ini log remove the following from the settings section:

nexus_username=
nexus_password=

While the password is encrypted, it is better to be safe than sorry.

The mo_interface.log was complete  as it is, and looks the same when its re created.

i cant find an file called Categories.dat...

I checked the modlist.txt in my profiles folder and noticed that in front of all mods that won't be displayed in MO have a - in front of them instead a + like all the others

could that have anything to do with all of that?

Edited by 3rdAngel

Im not quite sure but i think it happend when i tried to install an mod that somehow did not have a functioning Mod ID in the Nexus info Tab.

First i noticed it with the mods: High Level Enemys 1.6 SIC Edition and Blocking Animation Pack

Also some Merged Mods wouldn't be shown

And it was Nexus IDs selected as group option what messed it all up