Follower Mods

Does anyone have any follower mods installed with Skyrim Revisited LE?  (Vilja, Inigo, Anna's NPCs)?  I am just wondering how much of a pain it would be to make any of them compatible with SRLE.

I created a new profile MO after completing the base SRLE and am now going to try and install a few personal favorite mods.  Any suggestions of other mods which folks know play well with SRLE would also be appreciated.

I have 36 follower mods in my load behind SRLE. Very stable. Vilja, Inigo Cerwiden and Anna's NPCs are all in there. Not all of them run off of follower frameworks so important to read the description to make sure about compatibilities and how they will work with the install. The only one I had difficulty with was Rigmor simply because I didn't follow the install instructions completely. This wasn't game breaking, I simply had to leave her behind as she wouldn't follow. I rather enjoy all of VRApollo and VRDaphne's work: SkyDream Maiden's, Mer-Maids, Riften Kittens, etc. The textures are very high quality. Also Cerwiden and Vilja are great because of the interesting quests.

If you also have REGS installed: Anna NPCS causes some clipping of several ships in the Solitude Docks. Other than that I had no problems with it in the past (I don't use it atm). I also have Sofia & Arissa installed.

The only oddity that occured so far is with Arissa & NPC Knockout Overhaul. Once she enters the bleedout/knockout stage she sometimes doesn't 'revive' or stays in the crawling state for a long time. I think this is related to the 'NPC Follower KO' option. I can't remember exactly, but I think you should leave that at its default setting (disabled?).

Then there is a small bug when trying to use Arissa with iNeed's 'Followers purchase food' option. By default this is disabled. This requires you to give money to your follower, but as Arissa won't take my money I get a message from iNeed every 10 seconds or so saying 'Your follower complains about the lack of money to buy food with' (or something similar). Not sure if this applies to other followers as well, I have not yet spoken with Sofia :P

If you also have REGS installed: Anna NPCS causes some clipping of several ships in the Solitude Docks. Other than that I had no problems with it in the past (I don't use it atm). I also have Sofia & Arissa installed.

The only oddity that occured so far is with Arissa & NPC Knockout Overhaul. Once she enters the bleedout/knockout stage she sometimes doesn't 'revive' or stays in the crawling state for a long time. I think this is related to the 'NPC Follower KO' option. I can't remember exactly, but I think you should leave that at its default setting (disabled?).

Then there is a small bug when trying to use Arissa with iNeed's 'Followers purchase food' option. By default this is disabled. This requires you to give money to your follower, but as Arissa won't take my money I get a message from iNeed every 10 seconds or so saying 'Your follower complains about the lack of money to buy food with' (or something similar). Not sure if this applies to other followers as well, I have not yet spoken with Sofia :P

No REGS in my setup yet, but you never know! I ran into this using Vilja, she laments at the lack of gold to buy supplies with.  I can transfer septims to Vilja but she apparently does not recognize them, still trying to figure out how to get around this.

Thank you for the feedback and information

Edited by Dragonhearted

Interesting NPCs is also included in REGS and is worth adding to SR:LE imo. A couple of things to note:

- Get the 'Dawnguard meshes for Vampire NPCs' under 'Optional'

- The (outdated) REGS/SRLE conflict resolution guide says to also install the EFF patch found on the Interesting NPCs Nexus page. It should still work, I recommend installing it

- The same guide recommends to install the 'RRR_3DNPC-patch' for Realistic Room Rental. You should have installed RRR with only the ELFX patch if you followed SR:LE, so add the 3DNPC patch to that

- While not mentioned in the above guide, I'd also recommend the '3DNPC Alternative Locations' patch under Miscellaneous on the Nexus page, otherwise some of the Alternative Start - Live Another Life locations will be buggy (npcs from both mods fighting each other)

- There is a REGS Patch for interesting NPCs that carries over a couple of minor changes from the USKP. You can try looking through this and making your own patch for just SR:LE without the rest of the REGS pack if you're familiar with TES5Edit. If you're not, it's not a huge deal to skip this.

- It should load before Immersive Citizens (& its RRR Patch) and ELE Lite. LOOT should handle this correctly though

Edited by Pretendeavor