Ren's HD Shrines. Purple sheen on Talos Shrine.

Vakturion

Question

I spotted that, but you can try turn it off:

Nifskope > BSLightingShaderProperty > Skyrim Shaders 1 > follow right then dropdown the arrow > untick the Soft Lighting shader > Save.

Right looks like a texture problem then. If you look at the very top of Nifskope, there should be a 'Preferences/Settings' option under one of the tabs. You should then see where you can point it to your textures folder so they show up. There should be a 'Add Folder ' option or similar. There is also a 'Auto Detect' button too, but it's sometimes hit and miss.

Edited by Guest

Wow lol. I love a mystery! 

Try moving the '_n.dds' out of your textures folder and test in game with vanilla. Leave the regular texture in there though. 

Okay, when running vanilla no ENB, only Ren's hd shrines with the missing _n.dds it's the right colour. But I'f I have all of my mods activated and my ENB running, it's purple again. Without the ENB and all of my mods, it's still a little purple I'd say.

On the nexus forums within the Ren's HD Shrines topic some said this 

Just Beautiful. 

Question...seeing some errors pop up in Creation Kit...Talos shrine missing a soft lighting map, and Akatosh shrine using both parallax and multi-layer parallax. Is this an issue (and fixable in nifskope or fixing the textures) or just CK babble that can be ignored?

Thx!!

I'm not sure if that means anything to this.

Edited by Vakturion