[Q] first time MO user need some halp. :)

supermegaukulele

Question

6 answers to this question

Welcome to STEP and to the MO forum.

May I suggest you acquaint yourself with the MO wiki. Also there a wealth of instructional videos that show the steps necessary.

MO manages mods in a very different manner to ALL other mod managers so you will need to do some legwork before you get into using it, but there are instructions and utilities inside MO to aid you.

The basic principle of MO is that NOTHING is actually installed into the game's folders, hence everything you currently have in your NMM install will be moved out to 'clean' the game folder.

Welcome to STEP and to the MO forum.

May I suggest you acquaint yourself with the MO wiki. Also there a wealth of instructional videos that show the steps necessary.

MO manages mods in a very different manner to ALL other mod managers so you will need to do some legwork before you get into using it, but there are instructions and utilities inside MO to aid you.

The basic principle of MO is that NOTHING is actually installed into the game's folders, hence everything you currently have in your NMM install will be moved out to 'clean' the game folder.

wait! i found the answer to my question, it is saidnin the wiki that MO got this NMM mod Import, is this what im looking for? is this function import all my NMM installed mods to MO?

I have never migrated an install from NMM so I have no 1st hand knowledge of how easy/difficult it is, but I can say if you have all your downloads already the actual installation of your mods is very easy when using MO.

i should try first and see how things work.. wish me luck, and thank you for your time. :)