FNIS and the new v3.0 of xp32 skeleton extended

ebyrd10

Question

At the final step of the guide, FNIS has an error creating the second patch becuase it cannot find it in the skyrim data folder, in other words, it cannot "see" the MO data folder. I suspect that, because the first FNIS patch worked fine, the issue may be related to the recent july 30th update of XP32 Maximum Skeleton. I just wanted to bring this issue up and wonder if they're is a work around. 

3 answers to this question

I am referring to the patches that you select in the FNIS launcher, "SKELETON Arm Fix", and "Groovtama's Alternate Anim for XPMSE/RaceMenu". In the upper box of the launcher I can see that once the skeleton arm fix finishes succesfully and the launcher goes to implement the alternate anim, an error pops up saying that  "ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\1hm_behavior.hkx'."

Error 53 is mostly due to an incorrect placement of the animation mods in the left-hand pane and therefore FNIS won't see the correct files.

Examining the 'Data' tab in MO's right-hand pane will show you which mod is supplying that file, if it isn't the one you expect, re-arrange the order.