Too many glitches, please help

bLANKMOD

Question

Ive been playing skyrim for awhile and i have quite the mod collection. Recently ive been experiencing really annoying glitches that i cant figure out how to fix. The oldest one is certain items spawning randomly around me. It seems to always spawn a nordic bow, a fragment of wulthrad, a golden urn, and a pile of ash and i can never interact with the pile of ash. The second glitch is me not being able to interact with the world. This usually happens after i try to feed off of dead bodies with the better vanpires mod, but i havent had this problem until recently. The third glitch is the damage my items do randomly changes. Sometimes my sword deals its actual 113 damage, other times it will deal 34. Its the same for every weapon i have including arrows and bolts. The fourth glitch is that i cant tell my followers to use the shrine of boethia. Ive tried to use npcs that arent important to the story, but it still does nothing. Please help me.

9 answers to this question

If you can find a sollution, then let me and every one else know how to fix the weapon damage problem. It seems to be un-fixable

Yeah, I asked you a couple of questions a few comments above. You problem should lie in your load order or a bad mod combination

OK, I trust that use a BOSS or LOOT to sort your LO. Apparently, you are using mods that change weapon stats. Do you happen to know which of them are?

The problem has fixed itself now that i started a new game

So it would appear the problem was due to a change from adding/removing/moving a mod around in an established game and those weapon edits were 'baked into' the save. A good reminder to try and avoid making mod changes to a working playthrough.

Very glad you were able to get your game back and running.