Decided to do a reinstall.   Every few days when I go back to the guide to continue with install the guide keeps switching from boos to loot to boss to loot.  This is making install of this guide a bit difficult.

Do I need to start all over and get rid of Boss now that the guide has been switched to Loot again?

Or should I just delete BOSS and scroll down the entire guide from the top and follow the loot instructions? I've never used Loot before.

Sorry for the confusion. Another person originally Modded the guide to LOOT without my permission and did a pissed poor job of it. I have since locked down the page so only I can edit it.

In any case, I just switched the guide officially to loot last night. You can get rid of BOSS / BUM and install only LOOT instead then follow the loot notes in the guide to set the metadata.

Also take note of the LOOT instructions in the final steps section.

Thank you.  Love your guide btw.  I add Hunterborn to it as I see this as a must.  I also add the populous mods.  Perkus Maximus runs well with this too.

Have you ever considered adding Hunterborn?  Seems to great to pass up certainly since your guide includes other great immersion mods.

LOL I was guessing it was because of the script with Frostfall.  Sometimes it happens when clicking on the hunterborn scripts too fast.  His fix for it was not to click on skinning so fast after cleaning.   Guess that's not an ideal fix.