Unable to set game data on top level for Forgotten Argonian Roots mod

peppergomez

Question

I do know how to do this process in MO but it's not working for this mod. The file hierarchy is as follows:

FAR 

>Females

>CBE

>Default Body

>UNP

>Males

>Better Male Body

>Default Body

>SoS version

>No Glowing Skin

>Female

>Male

>Read Me text

I understand that based on the SR guide, I am to choose Females>UNO>Main and Males>Better Males Body and to keep No Glowing Skin set at default (and to uncheck the Readme)

Problem is, setting the data top level at FAR doesn't work, nor does setting it at either Females or Males. 

Not sure how to proceed with this one to build it properly in MO. Can anyone tell me where in this mod I should set the game data level?

Edited by peppergomez

4 answers to this question

Expand both the Female tree and Male tree until you see the textures folder for both. Then in the archive move the female texture folder to the male folder and select the male folder as your Data directory. You can more things around and it will the effect the actual archive. It looks like this. BEFORE:

>Females

>CBE

>Default Body

>UNP

>Main

>textures

>Males

>Better Male Body

>textures

>Default Body

>SoS version

AFTER:

>Females

>CBE

>Default Body

>UNP

>Main

>Males

>Better Male Body

>textures

>textures

>Default Body

>SoS version

Then select ">Better Male Body" as your Data folder. Alternately install the mod twice selecting the female textures first with "Replace" and then installing the male with "Merge".

• +1 1