Forgotten Argonian Textures

I have used the search feature... Forgotten Argonian Roots returns the mod list...

Heaven help me....

Am I to understand I drag the body style (UNP and Better Males) up to the FAR directory...

Then when I right click to "set data" I can only select one...

Should I make two passes on the install ... one for male textures and one for female? or is there a way to pack both?

post-6203-0-91653600-1423634020_thumb.jpg

OMG what a dog's breakfast of an archive.

I have not used this mod, but based on the format inside the archive, I'm only looking at the preview in Nexus, not the actual file, it would like you will need to drill down to the exact texture style for both male and female and set those as the top level, or 'Data'.

You can do that with MO by dragging the selected folders to the FAR folder and unselecting everything else and then set that FAR folder as 'Data'.

Each option starts with the 'Texture' folder and that should be directly below the 'Data'. folder.

Awesome, done. Thanks!

No intent to be precocious, those three lines would have helped a lot in the instructions... though that may be intuitive as I learn the process better.... I am simply doing my best to follow the instructions.

I am duly impressed with the detail of this setup... can't wait to see it in game.

Awesome, done. Thanks!

No intent to be precocious, those three lines would have helped a lot in the instructions... though that may be intuitive as I learn the process better.... I am simply doing my best to follow the instructions.

I am duly impressed with the detail of this setup... can't wait to see it in game.

Sometimes its hard to know how far to drill down for new people, now that you know it will become second nature for the future.