uLoop

Warnings when installing XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Question

So I have seen a couple warnings when I was installing XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

21:42:07 [D] using mod name "XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS" (id 26800) -> XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-93a.zip
21:45:14 [C] failed to extract no folder to : no folder not found in archive
21:45:14 [D] installing to "D:\games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS"
21:45:14 [D] Installation successful

I think it installed completely, but I am not sure, there are a lot of options, so I dont know if the FOMOD installer really did what it was supposed to do. This might be a bug in the mod, or the FOMOD handler of MO, I cannot judge which.

2 answers to this question

There's no problem with your installation. You have the default settings in MO which uses the internal FOMOD installer. If you open Settings -- Plugins -- Fomod Installer, you will see Enabled == True. Those 'error' messages are just that plugin not handling the script correctly, although all the files will be installed. If you want to check that, just change it to Enabled == False and rerun the installer. Give it a new name so as not to overwrite your previous install and choose the same options and then compare the two output folders.

I chose the default options to test it. If you do get different results please post back here or create a bug report on the tracker.

Have any of you tried installing the new extended plugin of XP32 (V.2.70) ? It's the one that comes with the sliders to adjust weapon positioning. I installed everything recommended: Realistic Ragdolls, FNIS, Race Menu 3.2 and I still get an animation glitch (t-pose and awkward drawing). I made sure everything was activated, ran LOOT, and then ran the Dual Sheath Patcher and FNIS patcher.

It's a lot of work to get a 2 handed weapon to sheath on my hip, but I'd really like to make a Ranger themed playhthrough. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Libertron