Crazy High Level spawns

Assuming that the lists function as they should then that should not be possible, since HLE-SIC does not even start to take effect until after level 10 if I recall correctly. 

I have noticed that there are various SIC monsters that are just too badass to handle early on.... but again this is fair enough. It is not like you would expect to go kill a giant and 10 mammoths at lvl two either! :) 

Anyways I digress... it should be simple enough to take a look at the lists and see how they distribute bandits. Most likely it is a bashed patch bug of some sort. 

How would I go about figuring this out, because at this stage, my game is unplayable with bandits in the 30's while I am at 12th level.

Redoran's retreat has a level 30 bandit in it, Dustman's Cairn has level 30 Silver Hand in it... I can't seem to go anywhere.

When I take OBIS out, everything calms down.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what level was but I had a spawn of an Iron Guardian when I was level 3, it seemed like a really hard fight compared to everything else I had done to that point. 

That's probably because of the Ore guardian spawns option in SIC, whenever you mine an ore vein there's a 5% chance for a golem to spawn and attack you.