How do you install STEP Packs right after Core is finished?

FuzzRocket9

Question

Specifically where to put my installed mods in the left pane of Mod Organizer where the STEP: Core mods are. Do I leave the REG mods right under "Better Shaped Weapons", which is the last mod for my Core list, and no terrible overwrites will occur, I hope?

Also let me know if I'm doing this right: disabling Bashed Patch for STEP: Core and making a new Bashed Patch for REGs mod folder is the way to go, correct? Then I just drag it to the bottom of the left pane.

Right now, I made a new profile for the REG Pack, now I have to figure out whether I just put every REG mod at the bottom of my Core mods list in the left pane of Mod Organizer.

Also I apologize if you think I didn't read the REGs Pack intro correctly. I did read it 3 times though.

2 answers to this question

Re the Bashed Patch, yes, correct. Make a bashed patch when you've finalized your mods.

Use LOOT or BOSS/BUM to sort it to the bottom again, correct also.

With packs, they're designed to tack onto the end of a STEP:Core Install, so you can leave them at the end. Or if you're confident you know what you're doing, you can drag them up the list and put them in the same general area as mods that modify similar things. That's what I do, but if you're not confident, leaving them at the end is fine. BOSS/LOOT should sort them all out.

Once you're added all the mods you want, do another bashed patch and rerun FNIS etc as per normal.