Skin textures + different face mod? How to?

WDW

Question

Im using Mature skin testures ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/? ) like told in SR:LE and they are one of the best textures I have seen. But I would like to add ...mesh? for the face so it would look bit different than vanilla. Atleast I have a feeling that my characters are still rly close to vanilla ones.

Here Is a good excample https://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32986-3-1408472653.jpg? 

Does anybody know what is the face mod used in pic?

I cant get even close to that kind of face. It seems there is different face mod used. But how do I use different face mod but still Mature skin textures? It seems that all face mods chances same files as mature skin textures.

8 answers to this question

well this is actually mature skin in your screenshot, as I'm pretty sure this is actually the character of the creator of Mature skin lol. I don't really understand what you're looking for, but if it's simply changing the facial structure, just get Race Menu or Enhanced character edit (if you haven't already) and just screw around in the menu until you get something that you like.

Keep in mind ENBs matter a lot in how characters look (particular subsurface scattering, specularity settings and the use of ambient occlusion) I think the ENB used in this screenshot is somber 3, not sure though.

I think its head mesh that im looking for.

No, im quite sure that picture is mature skin texture but different mesh. 

I have RaceMenu but it is still quite limited, and there is million these manga characters out there that there must be a different way to chance facial structure than Racemenu and simple textures... And No, I dont want that kind of character. It was simply an excample.

EDIT:

Ok so lets make this easyer. If I want to use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/? with Mature skin texutres. Is it possible? If it is, how?

Edited by WDW

No (or more accurately yes, but its pointless), because both SG and MS are textures, so files will overwrite themselves. You can still mix and match stuff though.

Also racemenu is very powerful, but it's not that easy to properly use. If you don't like it, try Enhanced Character Edit as I already said. Most of these manga characters you mentioned are made with it, and - to be honest - most of the great looking characters you'll see are made with it. It has less sliders (which is good for user friendliness) but morphs are really well made. In my experience, and seemingly in a lot of other people's, it's a lot quicker / easier to make a good face in ECE than it is with RaceMenu (which does not mean that you can not do so in RM). There is also a vertex edit functionality too which allows you to make almost anything you want (but it's advanced stuff, and not exactly user friendly ; also it's not there in RaceMenu yet but should be coming soon). Be warned though, ECE is generally not as good a plugin as RaceMenu though, you will lose the ability to use the Race Menu overlays / tattoos, the great Familliar Faces mod and other good stuff (personally I use RM for these reasons mainly)