Unrecognized Plugins (BOSS)

daZza

Question

Hey there,

I just completed the guide and noticed that BOSS still has 3 unrecognized plugins, which I figure can't be good?

They are as follows:

• SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp Active Fixed, I had to drag the rule below the second SkyFalls one in order for it to be valid
  • RSChildren - Complete.esp Active
  • RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp Active

Strange thing is that I defined a rule in BUM for SkyFalls DB + FS [...] (according to the guide), but somehow it is still marked red and I guess that's why it still shows up as unrecognized? What could be the problem here?

As for the RSChildren stuff I have no idea... I created a merged patch with similarly named files, but these two up there are definitely "standalone" and weren't mentioned in the merged patch according to the guide. I also couldn't find any rule definitions for them in the guide. Any ideas?

best regards and thanks in advance,

daZza

Edit: ANother question: Texture optimization was only suggested for Vanilla and Falskaar / Wyrmstooth. Is this correcct? Will I be fine with 3GB VRAM without further optimization?

Edit2: To clarify the RSChildren problem:

I merged the following files:

• RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
  • RSChildren_PatchBooksofSkyrim.esp 
  • Patch - Falskaar - RS kids.esp 
  • Patch - Wyrm - RS kids.esp

​ I renamed the merged patch to: RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp and then disabled the four files above by setting them as "optional ESPs" in the Mod Organizer. Now I still got two different (!) RSChildren files left that were not merged and that have no BOSS or BUM rules defined for them. These are the ones from the OP:

• RSChildren - Complete.esp Active
  • RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp Active
Edited by daZza

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet