MO's "Potential Mod Order Problem"

TIN_TIN

Question

So I installed STEP Core according to the wiki but Mod Organizer is giving the "Potential Mod Order Problem" problem. Should I ignore this and go by what the wiki told me to install or let MO "fix" the mods? I can provide a screenshot of the mods it wants to fix if need be.

3 answers to this question

I asked about this in MO's comments section (I actually knew that MO was incorrect, and was asking if one could turn off a single instance of the warning. It so happens that we cannot). In Tannin's response, however, he said this, "The PMOP check simply advises to place mods with conflicting scripts in the same order as the corresponding esp." This means that the warning is just that, a warning. It could be right, it could be dead wrong, it's just telling you to check.

MO provides detailed information on each mod is overwriting, and being overwritten by. You can, and should, check these individually. Then you can determine mod priority for yourself.