Duplicate Esps?

hunterrock

Question

Hi there, firstly. Thank you for looking at my post :)

Secondly, I have had some issues running Requiems SkyProc patcher through MO. Now I won't bore you with the specifics, the error given is completely new to me :

[36] [EXCEPTION] java.io.IOException: The operation completed successfully.

The question I have is that, due to the fact the patcher works fine when installed into the skyrim directory, is there any way to export all esp files that are checked from MO? Not the mod list but the actual esp files. Or export the virtual data folder? Or even a way to copy a plugin? perhaps with Tes5Edit?

I would thoroughly appreciate any help at all Posted Image.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

You could go all the way to your Mods folder in MO(probably something like SteamsteamappscommonSkyrimMod Organizermods)and then open each mod folder and copy the ESPs from there. What I suggest though is that you take the ReProcca.esp you created with the application, go to your Mods Folder(as above), create a new folder named "ReProcca Patch"(for example)and move the ReProcca.esp there. Then, after you restart/refresh MO, you can manage ReProcca with MO no problem. This way you wont mess around with your data folder(which is one of the major advantages of the Mod Organizer).

Edited by TehPenguin