MO not associating with Nexus links - PLEASE HELP

MitchellKrever

Question

Ok this is really weird butWhen I tryed to download a Nexus link with "Download with Manager" nothing happened. So I looked on the forums and made sure that I had clicked the Associate link button, that I had the right version for NMM set to 0.52.1, and that I was logged in on the site and also had my details in MO. That didn't work so I tried removing the nxm false from google crome local state file, and that didnt work. I disabled my firewall and antivirus that didnt work. 

SO it tested it on IE and it still didn't work, when I pressed the Download with Manager it said I didn't have any programs that could open that. So I used CCleaner and I was able to get the External Protocal Request again and it said "nxmhandler.exe will launch if you accept this request and than nothing happened...I don't know why it's not working maybe becuase Mod Organizer is not accociating the NXM file extension when I press the button? Anyone got anything I can try?

EDIT* I had it working before but I decided to reinstall my Operating System and restart the STEP program

Edited by MitchellKrever

1 answer to this question