MOD Organizer not updating ITSELF

Drakoktonos

Question

So, Apparently after spending some months in cave i managed to get an internet connection.

After that i opened my old clunky mod organizer and saw a beautiful button shining showing that a new version of mod organizer is available.

I  clicked it.It logged on to nexus.Download in progress button blinked and nothing changed.

I tried another time this time instead of just blinking and crashing the download in progress window stayed on and and was stuck on 0%.

I tried some time after(thinking maybe server was busy) but the download in progress window flashed and crashed.

This is happening every time i am trying to update mod organizer either download in progress window crashes or it displays but remains stuck on 0%.

Also,I am unable to download any mod in mod organizer.

I don't want to kill all the profiles i have created.

I might end up deleting everything if i wont get any working advice.(Panic mode On)

P.S. I get this message :No incremental update available for this version,complete package needs to be downloaded.I get this before download in progress window pop up.I am given two push buttons with ok and cancel option.After choosing ok i reach the download in progress window which either crashes or gets stuck at 0%.

Edited by Drakoktonos

2 answers to this question