Boss Userlist Management

Hello,

I'm trying to follow this guide but I find that BUM steps are quite unclear because there is nothing about BUM configuration.

First time I run it, it needs to be setup and while it is certainly obvious for most of you, it is not clear for me.

Skyrim and BOSS directories are OK

But masterlist directory ? I use the one in BOSS/Skyrim.

And I left other settings untouched.

Then, I run BUM under MO and BOSS under BUM.

But... when your guide says to select ESP in left pane, I have nothing in left pane. Just userlist and nothing under !

I will investigate this more this evening but it is not as easy as previous steps which were very well described :)

Thanks for the guide anyway, it is great !

Edited by Aigleborgne

Thank you, I did the right configuration the first time, according to your link.

But still, the same issue remains. I have followed this guide:

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/BOSS_Masterlist_Updating

Select the ESP to be ordered in the lower-left pane.

In the lower left pane, I have User Rules and nothing under.

In the lower right pane, I have a big list of ESM (I assume it is BUM master list ?). If I click on Installed button in toolbar, I get a list of my own installed mods. But then, it doesn't match the guide and since I have never used BUM, I have a doubt :)

Well, my issue is not totally solved with the follwing rule created in BUM:

• AHZmoreHUD.esp BOTTOM MCM Mods

BOSS crash (program crash) if this ESP is selected in MO. I assume it is tied to the rule I created or something else...

I'll keep you informed if I find anything.