Hello

tank_tmt

Hi guys,I've just started playing skyrim again after buying it cheap on sale and I just wanted to say hi (since I've been perusing the site for the last few days). I got bored of it the first time due to becoming the Arch mage and so forth after nearly no effort and the silliness with Paarthurnax. This time I've done a STEP install, with Requiem, and am determined to make it work even if I have to mod the hell out of it. So this is doubling as my 'learn to mod' self-exercise.I'll probably be up for mod testing after I've gotten used to the ropes, until then you won't see too much of me :PCheers and thanks for STEPP.S. If anyone can recommend a good tut. site or series to learn how to mod I'd be grateful (I want to be able to make compatibility patches for when there aren't any and I going through Bethesda's currently ^_^ )

Skyrim revisited... go from the start, and by the end you should know most of the basics required to do more advanced stuff on your own! 

That said then welcome to the forums, hope you will enjoy your stay.