MO stopped working

ntnssc

Question

Currently SKSE crashes at launch, LOOT reports that "none of the supported games were detected", wrye bash crashes instantly and scyproc (DSRedux) reports that another mod "has some missing masters", all 4 main ones. In fact all mods report missing main master files but mods that have other mods as masters do not. So only skyrim and assets are gone. I made no changes to anything except for mods. Skyrim and skse still work from their actual location. Restarting computer has no effect.

Edited by wolverine2710

1 answer to this question

In the original post 'Prisoner' provided his own solution. Created this new post so I could apply 'mark solved' to the thread. I've edited his original post and moved the 'solution' part to this post. Prisoner added to his original post:

EDIT: It appears I fixed my own problem. By playing around with load mechanism I managed get MO to find skyrim again. Strangely enough trying same thing a while before had no results. Not sure what is going on or why this happened in the first place. (something to do with rehooking MO to skyrim because one of the dlls crashed? )