Super Bright Dungeons and Caves issue

diznanl

Question

Hey All,

I'm got an issue where caves and dungeons are super bright in some areas.  Usually, where sunlight is coming in through a hole in the cave or braziers are around.  Naturally, it should be brighter, but this is just ridiculous.

I've followed STEP 2.2.8 + added a few other mods for quests and clothing, but nothing that should be affecting lighting.  I'm also using ENBoost but have no ENB installed.

I recently went through the https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.8#2.F._Conflicting_Graphics section again and made sure everything was installed correctly and in the right order in MO.

I've attached a few screenshots as well as my skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini, and enblocal.ini.  plugins and modlist attached, though the modlist seems to be ordered in reverse as to have I have mods prioritized in MO.

If anyone's had this issue and knows of a solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

diznanl

----- EDIT -----

After some digging around in Google and Nexusforums, I found this:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/763590-darkfall-cave-insane-brightness-glitch/

It turns out it's the Mines of Moria mod.  I removed it and lighting has been fixed.  Who would have thought the mod author would f^@k with the overall lighting settings.

Thanks for all who took a look.

diznanl

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet