AVizard

Question

if this is not allowed apologize

i had these mode from lovers lab

Sex Lab frame work-to make the mods work

SexLabWorkingGirl

Sexlab Submit 11JAN14 2048

Puppet Master 1.7

and a few others but i was Using nexus mod manager and when i wanted to uninstall them all of them i could not without crash a pon start up.

my question is would i be able to safely add these to my main profile and if i no longer want them in just take them out, the reason im asking this is because

mod organizers structure is different. or should i just make a differet profile and add them to it.

that would then leave me to another question is it posible to copy over your main plugin and modlist and make a secound profile without having to re do everything+ the load order? again

2 answers to this question

You can go to manage profiles and select one if the profiles you already have, then click copy and you will be able to name the copy whatever you want. This makes an exact copy of the other profile including mods, install order, and load order. You can add whatever you want to this profile and it will not affect the first one other than to see all of your new mods deactivated in the left pane.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk