Multiple thanks

Since Skryim came out I pretty much went my own way finding mods, tweaking things and generally bashing something that worked.  I took a break and recently returned to playing skyrim and was pretty overwhelmed by all the new mods, abandoned favorites and new tools.  While trying to figure out a problem I ran across Neo's original revisited wiki page.  I was floored and immediately started using it as a reference for resolving issues I'd been running across.

But then I ran into some confusing points in the guide and came here and discovered SR:LE which explained my earlier confusion so ....

Many many thanks to Neo for the excellent guide. Even If you're going your own way it's a wonderful trove of information about popular mods and modding in general. 

Many thanks to the STEP project as a whole, the forums are full of useful info, not the least of which are the discussions about decisions w.r.t. SR, SR:LE and Step:Core.

You guys are doing a tremendous job.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to dig out a quiet old thread, but i didn't want to create a new one as this one seems explicit enough.

I just wanted to thanks Neo and all the STEP community for this amazing guide and those threads full of good informations. I just started some days ago a fresh install of Skyrim with this guide, and, as i expected it need some tweakings to be fully playable on my rig (i got average 20fps, that's not exactly the way i like to play skyrim ::P: ). But hey, i never could imagine when everything was set and i clicked that "Run" switch from MO, that it would run so smoothly. Just WoW.

Thanks you all, and keep up the good work !

I can't think of a better reason to resurrect a zombie thread. Yes, thank you for SRLE. The mods fit well, the instructions are precise and thorough, and the conflict resolution makes such an ambitious project work even for a noob. The guide is not even finished and it's already exemplary.  Great work!