Help me understand BOSS BOYD esp issue

Quahogs

Question

DiversePriests_BringOutYourDeadPatch.esp

Error: Bring Out Your Dead.esp is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.

I have gone over and followed STEP(no other non STEP mods besides CoT) and my BOSS log is clean except for the above issue.  However when I check the ESP box for BOYD Skyrim doesn't launch (SKSE thru MO).   I googled the issue but there doesn't seem to be a readily apparent solution.   Why is BOYD esp crashing the launch ?   I'm also not currently running FNIS or Dual sheath due to their own issues...  but that's another story  lol    

Thank you 

Disease Descriptions should not even install the RND version if it is not detected

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

I reinstalled disease descriptions and it gave me an option for Real needs and diseases, vanilla, dawn and dragon patches.   It looks like I clicked all four without having RND installed.  I reinstalled the mod without RND checked (for now) and everything is fine with Dis Descriptions.   Thanks for the heads up