Wrye Bash - Order problems

TheWiseOne

Question

So I just recently started with S.T.E.P and decided to use Wrye Bash. Now I installed it and everything works, got nearly all the mods from 2D and renamed them. Even changed some packages so Wrye Bash reckognizes them correctly.

My problem now is: When I select them and want to sort them via "Move to: 0" actually nothing happens. The mods are not sorted how they should be instead Wrye Bash assigns the load order due to the date of last modification. How can I fix that? Does that mean I have to install mod by mod so the load order won't get screwd because load order number in Wrye Bash = installation time/date?

I don't want to sort every single mod and assign the proper number if I just miss mods for example.

6 answers to this question

When I click on Package, and select multiple mods then use right click and "move to" some number the Order number is based on the alphanumeric order. Is it possible you may have had the Modified column selected (vs. Package)? Wrye Bash doesn't explicitly show which column is selected.

Yeah I did that. So my first in the list would be D_Ancient Nord Armor Fix which has "0" in Order and I guess that is fine. But then it gets outta control.

D_Consistent Older People for example has "1" although it is placed 6th and the currently last mod D_Tail Twist Fix has "11" although it should be 17/18.

So sorting the mods alphabetically works perfectly but the order number doesnt. Maybe I messed up somewhere so is there a way to "reset" that completly? I guess otherwise I just have to use MO.

In alphabetical order the order numbers should be out of order since they are different ways of listing the mods. When you click Order then it should list the mods in the order of the number next to them, and in that list you can drag and drop the mods into the place you want. As for not being able to use the 'Move to' feature I wouldn't know how to fix that except maybe trying to reinstall the python stuff manually and then reinstall WB.