Bizarre Bug

Setis

Question

So I updated my SR install with the latest updates mentioned in the changelog, then made a new profile and added some of the ASIS/SkyRe stuff from that thread plus a few extra mods that I run with.  Strangely, doing the Dawnguard start, I cannot pick up ANY weapon or armor in Fort Dawnguard (interior or exterior).  The item disappears like I picked it up, but it does not appear in my inventory (and my carry weight does not change).  Non weapon/armor items could be picked up normally.  I tested again from my save right before leaving the Live Another Life room and chose to start in Proudspire Manor in Solitude, and I COULD pick up the weapons in the bedroom on the chest normally.

The only two mods I added this time aside from ones I've run in the past are Crafting 300 and Dodge Mod.  I disabled Crafting 300 and redid the Bashed Patch/SUM, did not fix the issue.  The only other thing I'm thinking might have done it is that I merged most of the SR mod compatibility patches into 1 with TES5Edit, but I did not do the form ID renumbering.  Might that cause this?

1 answer to this question