DyndoLod.esm, DyndoLod.esp, Occlusion.ESP and Synthesis.ESP not found

Iam74Gibson

Question

Ran DyndoLod about 3 weeks ago, after getting all versions right, was able to complete and install. Ver 3.0... installed and removed a few mods so wanted to run it again. Everything seemed to go well, Installed TexGen output the the same folder, enabled in MO2. Same with DyndoLod, same folder, verified the files were the newer from 3 weeks ago. I have 253 active plugins.. when I load my saved game, it says "DyndoLod.esm, DyndoLod.esp, Occlusion.ESP and Synthesis.ESP not found"... They are there, and active, ran loot... load order has not changed. Is there anything I need to reset? I tried a clean save.. did not work. I started a new game and DyndoLod never loads. It is like MO2 just does not see the new files.

Any ideas are appreciated

2 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Iam74Gibson said:

Ran DyndoLod about 3 weeks ago, after getting all versions right, was able to complete and install. Ver 3.0... installed and removed a few mods so wanted to run it again. Everything seemed to go well, Installed TexGen output the the same folder, enabled in MO2. Same with DyndoLod, same folder, verified the files were the newer from 3 weeks ago. I have 253 active plugins.. when I load my saved game, it says "DyndoLod.esm, DyndoLod.esp, Occlusion.ESP and Synthesis.ESP not found"... They are there, and active, ran loot... load order has not changed. Is there anything I need to reset? I tried a clean save.. did not work. I started a new game and DyndoLod never loads. It is like MO2 just does not see the new files.

Any ideas are appreciated

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Updating
When you create a new LOD patch from scratch, create a clean save as explained.

If the game can not find a plugins, it typically means the plugin does not exist in the data folder, is not listed in plugins.txt or is of a newer version that is not supported by older runtime versions. The last case can be addressed by installing Backported Extended ESL Support (BEES). The fact that BEES needs to be installed may be suggested by a log message.

Also see https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/19336-dyndolod-not-initializing-and-not-showing-up-in-mcm

Make sure all patches are generated and the load is "final" before generating LOD as explained in https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#Prerequisites

Posted (edited)

Thank You, I forgot to mention, I am running the Nolvus 5 mod pack. It does not use the normal folder structure that a regular install does. it "does" however come with Dyndolod already installed.. So I tried to just use that as an example one where things should go.  Not sure if it matters, but Nolvus downgrades Skyrim to 15.97... (I used 3.00 to run Dyndolod.. maybe too new for this version? ) they basically mirror your steam installation, downgrade it, and install mods into that mirror copy. That is what is actaully used through MO2 to run the game,  instead of the Steam install. Their folder structures are more of a "parallel" install instead of a "serial" install.. that is the best I can describe it... each mod has it's own path, and doesn't funnel down through something like Data\Meshes\Actor\Character... 

I recently restarted Skyrim, so it will be no issue to start from a new game. Will be less complicated. I am going to test a couple things and will reply back... thanks for your help

EDIT: I thought I had BEES installed, but apparently not... I will try that, and report back

Edited by Iam74Gibson