Missing(?) flame texture creating purple patches after installing STEP included mods

Luinithil

Question

Hi all. Need your help with my new install re: the problem in the picture below. 

Posted Image

EDIT: Figured out why the textures were missing. Color me blind and absolutely stupid for not RTFM-ing as throughly as I should have and trusting that the FOMOD installer would work as I thought it was supposed to. The problem arose as I was trying to use the alternate impact type for flame spells, which requires "Two Fires.esp". What isn't mentioned in the FOMOD installer setup is that you need to further rename several texture files and shift things around so it works properly. Like a fool I admit to simply downloading and trusting to the FOMOD installer and MO to handle things; as expected the textures were missing because the game couldn't find where they were supposed to be. Have used the instructions on the mod's Nexus page and all's well now. D'oh!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet