Waterfall lod brightness

Zeknapain

Question

5 answers to this question

What did you do to your game that made you install this mod? Did the ENB particle patch stopped working?

Are the textures changes the mod makes having an ill effect on the dynamic LOD waterfalls? Can you maybe do a couple screenshots with a reference form id of a prominent waterfall and a before and after comparisons for full model and LOD?

Edited by sheson

Ok so I made a custom profile in Vortex to test this. I left active only Realistic water 2, particle patch for enb (wich is also the conflict winner with RW2) and obsidian weathers.
Then I ran dyndolod only with these mods and installed the output.
Here are some screenshots:

tRik0Wp.pngJ88dxzW.pngN8c3LOD.png

It's not just these ones above, but all waterfalls do that from a distance. I pulled away from the dark ones in the second screenshot and they also got bright when they reached lod4 distance.
Now about the formIDs, I tried to click on some of them but when I searched in xEdit all I got was cloud object references.
The screenshots I posted are on the bridge directly above Darkwater Crossing.

Try to use ENB settings to make the waterfalls a bit darker, though I guess you can't make waterfalls look like tar as the mod.

I will have to check if I can come up with an automatic conversion to create the optimized LOD versions, otherwise a manual labor would be required.

Like tar lol. Well it looks much better in game when it flows and splashes, and with a proper mod list installed.
My thinking was that water can't reflect that much light during the night so it looks somewhat more believable like this.
Anyway thanks for looking into it. :)