AIMP script issue

Wanderer

Question

Hey guys,

i am stepping up the game again, now with DB, and i found an issue with Antz in my pantz mod. After going through STEP 2.H, i was unable to start new game. Actually, i was able to start a game like in one from five attempts. So i checked papyrus log just to see this error (that repeats through whole log):

[02/12/2013 - 04:58:59PM] Error: Unable to bind script AIMPmyPlayerAliasScript to <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (03009369) because their base types do not match
[02/12/2013 - 04:58:59PM] Error: Property AIMPSplat on script AIMPAntScript attached to  (300088A6) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03012E42) is not the right type
[02/12/2013 - 04:58:59PM] Error: Property AIMPAntsLoop on script AIMPAntScript attached to  (300088A6) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03003480) is not the right type

as i do not remember to have issues before going with DB DLC, i tend to believe it is connected somehow. Anyway, with AIMP installed, any new game loading takes tens of seconds at minimum, usually about a minute IF the game decides to start. Several times i was stuck in the loading screen for minutes before i decided to end the process. With AIMP gone, the game starts in ten seconds or less.

I love this mod, but due to this issue, i have to remove it from my list until this problem is solved. I will also post same info at mod nexus site

Cheers

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet