New Bethesda store

Lauren

I've bought stuff from the Bethesda Store online in the past, so earlier today I got an email:

Thanks for purchasing from the Bethesda merchandise store. We appreciate your business!

In order to better serve you, we recently partnered with a new vendor to bring you an even better experience at gear.bethesda.net. These upgrades include an improved design, an easier checkout, and a heaping helping of new gadgets, gear and merchandise.

As part of this upgrade, we kindly ask you to create a new account, as your previous account will not transfer over to the new store. And don't forget to sign up for the new store's email list, so you can be among the first to receive the latest updates and early peeks at new product as it arrives!

Thanks again, and enjoy the new store!

https://gear.bethesda.net/ Not a ton of stuff on there atm... also no size charts yet (excuse me Bethesda, I am a grown woman, I do not purchase clothing online without a damn size chart!!). There is at least a $10 off code for signing up for the mailing list, if you have an overabundance of money that you're looking to part with :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update, I am honestly not a fan of their shirts, but the design looks great. I am planning to pre-order the TESO Summerset Collectors Edition, I will give it to my brother as a gift since he is a huge fan. I hope that they can add more varieties on the item that they sell.