3 errors found after running DynDOLOD help?

Ok, so I found these errors in the log output after running DynDOLOD.

Missing model "meshes\spiceoflife\forts\farmhouse01_snow_heavy.nif" - ignoring Farmhouse01SnowDunstad [sTAT:5C01B962] in SpiceOfLife - Forts.esp for dynamic LOD

The author stated, on his forum, he had removed all references to this in 1.02.   But this is an error from 1.05

I found Farmhouse01SnowDunstad, under statics, in SpiceOfLife – Forts.esp and removed it with Tes5Edit.

Was that the correct thing to do?

For this error:

Missing model "meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow\talosstatuesnow.nif" - ignoring Prom_StatueTalos01snow [sTAT:5B00B7DE] in DynDOLOD.esp for dynamic LOD

I copied StatueTalos01.nif from LeanWolf's Better Shaped and Armed Talos and placed it in Stunning Statues of Skyrim renaming it talosstatuesnow.nif

This was not in the guide that I could find or it is but I failed to see it or find it, as I have been looking . Was that the correct thing to do?

For this warning I have no clue where to start and as such have left it unresolved.

<Warning: 1 duplicate FormID numbers of trees references were detected, excluded from LOD>

Ok, so I found these errors in the log output after running DynDOLOD.

Missing model "meshes\spiceoflife\forts\farmhouse01_snow_heavy.nif" - ignoring Farmhouse01SnowDunstad [sTAT:5C01B962] in SpiceOfLife - Forts.esp for dynamic LOD

The author stated, on his forum, he had removed all references to this in 1.02.   But this is an error from 1.05

I found Farmhouse01SnowDunstad, under statics, in SpiceOfLife – Forts.esp and removed it with Tes5Edit.

Was that the correct thing to do?

For this error:

Missing model "meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow\talosstatuesnow.nif" - ignoring Prom_StatueTalos01snow [sTAT:5B00B7DE] in DynDOLOD.esp for dynamic LOD

I copied StatueTalos01.nif from LeanWolf's Better Shaped and Armed Talos and placed it in Stunning Statues of Skyrim renaming it talosstatuesnow.nif

This was not in the guide that I could find or it is but I failed to see it or find it, as I have been looking . Was that the correct thing to do?

For this warning I have no clue where to start and as such have left it unresolved.

<Warning: 1 duplicate FormID numbers of trees references were detected, excluded from LOD>

Also, the guide mentions installing and running SUM.  Which I did.  Then the next section deals with ASIS but only ticking the NPC Enchantment Fix. 

My confusion here is that ASIS was run by SUM and it had all the default boxes checked.  

I would suggest placing the SUM instructions below ASIS and DSR so the initial configures can be set up first.  And you might mention that SUM could be used for any future patches.