SRLE- LOTD number of displays counter a negative number?

Hey posting the below here since, when I tried to ask for help on the LOTD mod page I got a surprising "tough **** deal with it yourself" response from the mod makers. I  guess I forget the rest of the internet isn't as helpful as here.  Has anyone seen anything like the below?  I also confirmed I have the CCO version of the heavy armoury mod installed.

My install of the guide is also a few days old (finished it about the time Darth announced he's a daddy - 11th August) so doesn't have the last few days of updates in it in case that is relevant.

Hey got a very weird issue. For background I'm using the SRLE-LOTD guide for my game that Darth Mathias put together. The only mods i've added on top are windstad mine and Smartcast which I don't think would impact. I also had the current version of the mod (16.1) active when I started the game.

I've got a very strange issue with the display count. When I checked it to see how many items i've got (i'm not sure of my exact count at present but there are definitely items displayed) it is showing negative numbers. Initially it was something like "the museum currently contains -238 displays" At that point I checked the troubleshooting and, after running SET DBM_DISPLAYMAX TO 0 and making a save i followed your instructions for cleaning the scripts and used the savetool thing to remove all instances of DBM_QuestExhibit/DBM_QuestExhibit2 (your guide mentions to delete instances of DBM_ShrineStoneScript as well but none came up?) and then ran "Remove Scripts Attached to Nonexistent Created Forms".

I've done the above twice now. First time I did it the counter changed to show 0 then, after telling it to sort display items, it switched to 18. I then added some more stuff to the armoury I believe and it went back to negative numbers.

Initially I left thinking if I added more items and ran the script again it would resolve but, after adding more armoury items, it now read -458!? I hadn't added 200 items at once so no idea where it is getting these values from.

Second time I ran the script cleans the same but it just reverted back to the same value again. 

For completeness earlier in the save I'd also had a problem with my inventory and max carryweight with a similar issue. Initially noticed the max carry had shot up to 1800 but, as this was in my favour, I wasn't too fussed. Then suddenly while walking along (can't remember where sorry) my max carry weight shot to negative numbers and my current carry shot up by over a 1000 and was showing something like total eight 800 even when I had only quest items on. After googling I manually modified those values to close to what they should be and it seems to have stuck. It was similar symptoms though.

I'm not sure if it's LOTD causing it but it's the one mod I can see a direct impact in so hoping you can help identify the issue or if you've seen it before?

I can provide saves or antyhing else you need if you like?

Also a screenshot

https://gyazo.com/229642cd8deff57a12c919b9fc97917b

I can put a loadorder up if it'd help if someone can remind me how to do it easily without pages of screenshots?

i'm not sure if it's relevant to your problem but try first to bring your setup to the last day of updates. I think there was some updates to LOTD plus in the LOTD patches. I think sirjesto said that there were some mistakes in the patches.

then try again and see if your problem is still there

i'm not sure if it's relevant to your problem but try first to bring your setup to the last day of updates. I think there was some updates to LOTD plus in the LOTD patches. I think sirjesto said that there were some mistakes in the patches.

then try again and see if your problem is still there

Thanks just trying that now after it was finally suggested at the forum by sirjesto himself.  Will confirm if worked.

After some fiddling got it fixed so looks like something in the last few days patches did indeed make a difference:

Hello pleased to say after some trial and error I managed to get it sorted. 

For your reference what I had to do below:

Updated to latest merge from Patch central. However just trying to clean DBM_ArmoryDisplayScript and DBM_PrepStationScript2 on their own didn't make a difference so:

Picked up every item using the safe then armour stand to ensure nothing installed. (for some reason after cleaning the scripts the counter stuck at zero and never counted the existing exhibits as the fix said it should even after waiting 24 hours in game in the gallery, only added on any new ones put in so picked everything up first seemed cleanest way)

Ran SET DBM_DISPLAYMAX TO 0 as per the fix above the one linked. 

Cleaned all scripts:
DBM_ShrineStoneScript (no instances)
DBM_QuestExhibit 
DBM_QuestExhibit2
DBM_ArmoryDisplayScript
DBM_PrepStationScript2

Then ran "Remove scripts attached to nonexistent created forms" and saved

Logged in and put everything back and it now has an accurate count

One last question. The guide says it won't count discovered standing stones again so they needed to be " manually added to the total display count with the same function". I'm not 100% but I'm taking that to mean that I should use the SET DBM_DISPLAYMAX TO command to manually change the number to what it currently is plus the number of stones i've found?

So for me with a count of 98 and 4 stones found I should do "SET DBM_DISPLAYMAX TO 102? I only want to double check as screwing up scripts can be bad and I don't want to change a variable that might confuse it or cause issues downt he road if the counter suddenly goes above whatever the max displayed items count is if I ever get that far.