Can I run SR:LE and LotD?

So here are my specs:

CPU: FX-8350

GPU: R9 290x (4GB VRAM)

RAM: 16gb (desktop RAM)

Can I run SR:LE+LotD at 60+ FPS 90% of the time?

Thanks! :)

Probably not  :lol:   There are a lot of variables behind a smooth running of SRLE+LoTD.  I myself am installing a SRLE+SRLE LoTD extended.  If you are using WIN10 then your are capped at 4g VRAM.  If you choose all 1k textures and the performance options that'd be your best bet.  I'm hoping to run everything on WIN7 in order to extend my VRAM beyond 4g but am having problems with that install... seems my new hardware and old OS aren't seeing eye to eye...  

Probably not  :lol:   There are a lot of variables behind a smooth running of SRLE+LoTD.  I myself am installing a SRLE+SRLE LoTD extended.  If you are using WIN10 then your are capped at 4g VRAM.  If you choose all 1k textures and the performance options that'd be your best bet.  I'm hoping to run everything on WIN7 in order to extend my VRAM beyond 4g but am having problems with that install... seems my new hardware and old OS aren't seeing eye to eye...  

what about SR:LE on;

y?

Why I'm having problems installing WIN7 on my new rig?  Drivers not installing...  need to get a techie to figure it out.  I can only take it so far...  

I thought I was in great shape with 980Ti 6g VRAM and new PC... I loaded up SRLE with the top textures for everthing... I played for 6 months or so and learned to live with the stuttering and drops into the 30 FPS.   I didn't realize until recently why.