Crash problem?

Well that was kind of what I did. I switched to Tetrachronic ENB which can't use elfx and I chose the option without vivid weathers so I had to back those dependencies out. Also, I don't have dyndolod.esp activated because it needs the conflict resolution patch. So to get the game to run now I have to deactivate dyndolod, vivid weathers, elfx, and conflict res.

Well for dyndolod.esp you just need to rerun it again and you will remove the CR dependencies if you don't have it enabled while running dyndolod.

Anyway you can make your own CR I guess but just don't include anything from ELFX and Vivid Weather if there are any.

It will cause issues if you don't have the CR because it is supposed to fix some stuffs out.

Edit: I'm not on my PC but I can tell the errors from IPCT records are something from DeadlySpellImpact.esp if I'm not wrong, is there for some reason you merge the esp or maybe you don't used it?

The rest is need to be checked first before I can point it out

Edit 2: or you can check here https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator and cross check the errors to see what records are supposed to be there.

Edited by reddvilzz