What's the Most Script Intensive Mods?

That's not really an issue with Crash Fixes, but if you're worried you can run ReStringer on some string-heavy mods.

Not that I'm an expert (obviously) but that is what Crash Fixes says on its page. If you scroll down for the changelog, you'll see it was added a few versions ago. But yes, I think I will also restring just to be safe. 

Maybe try just SR:LE first. Add a few mods from SR:LE Extended if you want, and check out Darth's CR subguide for some CR tips with the added mods (if you don't install everything you can't use the premade CR). That is basically what I do for my SR:LE-based profile (I also add some mods not in either guide and do custom CR for those).

SR:LE Extended is a wicked guide, but my specs can't really handle the whole thing, and some of the mods I'm not really interested in. I'm really pumped for the Legacy Guide to be finalized, though. Probably strain my system to the max, but I have always wanted to try an LotD playthrough. :-)

And the link to your system specs is here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Aeradom/SystemSpecs

You're probably right out, honestly, I'm probably worried over nothing. 

I just started the game and reached the first standing stones after helgen, my string count is on 63k lol.

Using SRLE Extended with some extra mods like Hunter born, hunting in skyrim, spectraverse, dwemertech, trade routes and the others

Yeah, that seems a bit problematic lol

I would be cautious about restringing. I know a good amount of people do use it, but I worry that the cure is worse than the disease, with Crash Fixes now fixing saves.

I know some mod authors (like IceCreamAssassin, author of LotD) refuse to offer support if restringing was done. He said something along the lines of, "how do I as an author know what that could have done to my mod?". Just a heads-up.

I would be cautious about restringing. I know a good amount of people do use it, but I worry that the cure is worse than the disease, with Crash Fixes now fixing saves.

I know some mod authors (like IceCreamAssassin, author of LotD) refuse to offer support if restringing was done. He said something along the lines of, "how do I as an author know what that could have done to my mod?". Just a heads-up.

Good to know. Not too worried about it at this point anyways.