ASIS Improved INI Files and SRLE/E

I don't see the need for it, since the only thing used from ASIS in SRLE is enchantments. The difference is that the ASIS Improved adds a armor part to enchantments, not sure that is what is intended.

But I doubt it would ruin the game though, problem with ASIS is, for optimal behavior, is that you want to go to a empty indoor spot. Save, rescale time, wait 31 days, rescale time again, just to make sure everything is respawned.

It can be useful if you use the other options as well. It has built in (perhaps slightly outdated) support for Interesting NPCS, Wyrmstooth, Midas Magic, Apocalypse, Ordinator, Revenge of the Enemies, Dwemertech and more. So it might not be needed for SR:LE, but I think several of these mods are in Extended.

I don't know if Extended users other ASIS options, but some mods also have some additional instructions for ASIS in their descriptions:

Apocalypse:

ASIS: Compatible. Use this INI file to allow ASIS to support popular mods like Apocalypse. ASIS Increased Spawns will erroneously affect Apocalypse's illusion spells unless you follow these instructions.

Ordinator:

ASIS: Compatible. Add _Proc and _OrdASISExclude to the [PerkExclusionsContains] list in the ASIS Automatic Perks INI and ORD_ to the [spellExclusionsStartsWith] list in the ASIS Automatic Spells INI.

Wildcat:

ASIS: Compatible. Add SFL_ to the [PerkExclusionsStartsWith] list in the ASIS Automatic Perks INI and the [spellExclusionsStartsWith] list in the ASIS Automatic Spells INI.