Pine Tree Textures

syw651

Question

Hi, it's me again. So I finally made it to Whiterun from Riverwood (yeah, I know, it took me a while. Check out my other posts, you'll quickly realise I'm really bad at this game :P) Anyway, I noticed the trees around this area aren't nearly as pretty as the trees around Riverwood. I think these trees are Pine trees (my dendrology skills are about on par with my gaming ability, so I'm basing this off a Google image search). My question is, which mod are we getting the pine tree textures/meshes from for SR:LE Extended?

I checked the guide and I saw there are a few references to pines, but mostly not to install certain things associated with them. Following the trail backwards, I got to Flora Overhaul as the mod that governs pine trees but my trees look the same when I disable/enable Flora Overhaul.

Additional note, I had disabled Flora Overhaul at some point in the past to boost my FPS but I decided to roll back that change. I have redone the bashed patch/DynDOLOD/etc. process afterwards so I think it should be fine but maybe that could be part of my problem.

1 answer to this question