Why doesn't SR:LE Use Combat/Perk mods?

With all of the changes that SR makes it seems odd that two huge aspects (namely Combat & Perks) aren't being touched at all.

I'm not complaining at all here, or whinning. I'm just wondering what the rationale was for not choosing mods like Vigor/Ordinator etc.

Speaking of which if someone were to slap in Ord/Vigor what issues could you see with the build?

With all of the changes that SR makes it seems odd that two huge aspects (namely Combat & Perks) aren't being touched at all.

I'm not complaining at all here, or whinning. I'm just wondering what the rationale was for not choosing mods like Vigor/Ordinator etc.

Speaking of which if someone were to slap in Ord/Vigor what issues could you see with the build?

I don't know why Neo does reccommed perk overhauls you can add Ordinator and vigor without too much hassle, a few pathes here and there are required.

If your looking to add Ordinator and Vigor to SRLE may I recommend SRLE Extended https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended#Mod_Installation (I am the Author of that little project) this has both Vigor and Ordinator plus a whole load of other mods that take SRLE to the next level.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Can you pick and choose with your mods ontop of Neo's? No offence intended but SR:LE is already a metric **** ton of mods and with yours there's a million more!

As in I don't bother with followers at all, also C.W.O is still getting scary reports (even from people with new games) that it's still a lil buggy.

Anyway I'm just thinking out loud. It does look good, in my older build I had a bunch of stuff you have in there like all of dreadflopps patches etc so it does look like something that makes sense.

How does Neo feel about the changes you are making over his list?

Neo has actaully been very positive about my little project and has helped me out too.

You can pick and choose what you want you just may not be able to use my premade CR but there is a sub-guide on the CR stuff there is also an install guide showing how I installed everything in the left pane along with SRLE Base.

I'll be doing one of those super big auld clean installs and then once done I'll leave it alone. What's the best way to figure out what get's changed and updated while I'm going through the installation process? I'll be playing Skyrim over holidays in a few weeks so I'll be starting my modding now rather than later and in that time changes might have been made to the build.

I just wanna stay informed yo!

Something like what Mattias has would be great, I'll do your method until I get that far though. Thanks mister

personally i would use both the history page and the wiki changelog page as it can get confusing especially when i change things sometimes like  4-5 or more times throughout a day when I am on a roll and I do tend to forget things until people ponit it out to me hence constant editing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

personally i would use both the history page and the wiki changelog page as it can get confusing especially when i change things sometimes like  4-5 or more times throughout a day when I am on a roll and I do tend to forget things until people ponit it out to me hence constant editing.

Rightio, I'll take it under advisement. Thanks!