Sword Sheathing in back but appears at Hip

Abhik101

Question

My problem is exactly as the title says: I sheath my One - handed swords at back but they appear at hip ! 

Now that I have wadded through an ocean of animations glitches and finally reached this point - but there is this one glitch left blocking my way to perfection and I am sooo exhausted. If you guys could atleast tell me which mods might be responsible for this bug, (If not the solution itself) I think I can solve the problem. 

My modlist is more or less all the step mods (cumulative :) )

I have been messing with the XP32 and the Dual Sheath Redux but there has been no changes so far :( 

PS: the rest of the weapons are fine

2 answers to this question

This is primarily Dual Sheath Redux and secondarily XP32 Maximum Skeleton. If I'm not mistaken, XP23 Maximum Skeleton does not support sheathing one-handed weapons on the back so Dual Sheath Redux is installed with the option "Do you use a sword on back skeleton" set to NO.

If you want to sheath swords on back, you'll have to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended instead of XP32 Maximum Skeleton, reinstall Dual Sheath Redux with "Do you use a swords on back skeleton" set to YES, re-run the Dual Sheath Redux Patcher, and re-run Generate FNIS For Users to regenerate all the animations.

This is primarily Dual Sheath Redux and secondarily XP32 Maximum Skeleton. If I'm not mistaken, XP23 Maximum Skeleton does not support sheathing one-handed weapons on the back so Dual Sheath Redux is installed with the option "Do you use a sword on back skeleton" set to NO.

If you want to sheath swords on back, you'll have to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended instead of XP32 Maximum Skeleton, reinstall Dual Sheath Redux with "Do you use a swords on back skeleton" set to YES, re-run the Dual Sheath Redux Patcher, and re-run Generate FNIS For Users to regenerate all the animations.

Actually, it's entirely XP32 determining weapon position. DSR option is basically just to remove tabs from sheathe on meshes.