Discontinuous Rain

MKeener

Question

I juuuust finished the whole Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition guide and it looks amazing! But I can't help but be annoyed by the discontinuous "sheets" of rain during a storm. That is, if you look straight downward its not raining everywhere, only in discrete lined patterns that randomly appear and re-appear. When looking forward its obvious too and just looks fake. No idea why it's happening or if that is just how Vivid Weathers intended the rain to look. Is there anyway to make the rain continuous?

On a side note, if I install True Storms below, the rain becomes continuous again (so I know it's possible), but then it messes with the sounds & lighting which I don't really want so that's not an option.    

2 answers to this question

Thanks! So I gave that a shot and it was a little better but I still wasn't happy cuz I think the patch was changing other things on me. I did some messing around with Tes5Edit (+ lost of learning) and used a conflicts resolution esp to adjust VW's Shader Particle Geometry > VividRainStormParticles file directly. Using True Storms as a template I was able to find a good setting and then just needed to play around with the X-Size due to the different rain texture used. Now ze storms are perfect! Muhahaha