How to solve it? - [SOLVED]

Infinitas

Question

Posted Image

As you can see on the picture, my problem is a unsharp background. I didnt know what cause it, if it is intention or just a Bug i caused while installing STEP. The simple Question is:

How i can take it off? ^^

If you need further Information from me, just ask :)

---

Also the light is now "red" the most time :/

Thanks to the nice Modding Projekt ;)

Infi

4 answers to this question

That's a feature of ENB. It's meant to mimic human eye focusing. To disable it, open up enbseries.ini in your root Skyrim directory with the text editor of your choice and change EnableDepthOfField=true to EnableDepthOfField=false.

As far as red lighting, you'll have to be more specific. My first guess is you're talking about lanterns in which case the problem is that you only have the Lanterns of Skyrim .esm enabled and didn't pick a preset. You have to install one (and only one) of the presets in the optional files for the mod.

:) you're perfect.

Yes it are the laterns, i'll fix it know.

Thanks a lot!

---

Fixed that Problem with ENB.

The Problem with lanterns (Dawnguard ESM + default preset) causes my game to crash after start. (Reinstalled the mod with NMM). Acutally i deactivated it and just play without it...

Make sure you only have one Lanterns of Skyrim .esm and one Lanterns of Skyrim .esp enabled. Most of the time when people experience crashes with LoS it's because they have two .esp files enabled by mistake. If that's not the issue then it could be a load order problem? Other than that I have no idea!

As far as red lighting, you'll have to be more specific. My first guess is you're talking about lanterns in which case the problem is that you only have the Lanterns of Skyrim .esm enabled and didn't pick a preset. You have to install one (and only one) of the presets in the optional files for the mod.

I was having the red lantern issue even with a preset, as were a lot of others using Dawnguard and CoT preset. Check the comments on his page for this. I was one of the modders that brought it to use attention. He eventually posted a file (you can find it if you browse the LoS forum on his page) that changed the default lighting from red to normal. No one can figure out why he made the default color red instead of just having red lighting as a preset because no one using the red beside for Oblivion nostalgia from what I can gather.