lighting flicker on water

Hello Step team.

Over the last month I have been following the Step guides using SR:LE as a launching point to mod skyrim. I have 3 different profiles with 3 characters I am trying out. One with the old Vividian 7.35 before vivid weathers, one with vivid weathers 1.14 and one that I just made yesterday with vivid weathers 1.31.

I loaded up outside Lakeview manor using alt start and made my way to the lake on my new character (I installed most of step modular packs - I wanted a requiem like play through) and this is what I saw.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0stopk4rfs8ke5/Elder%20Scrolls%20V%20%20Skyrim%2004.10.2016%20-%2018.15.17.06.mp4?dl=0

This video is with vivid weathers and vivid ENB with ENB 305. It also occured with Vivid 1.14 and ENB 305 and Vividian 7.35 with ENB 292 ( I haven't tried vividian 7.46 yet)

I tried a few things: turned off ELFX exteriors, disabled Dyndolod, tested all 3 profiles, turned off UseDefferedRendering and nothing helped.

Anyone got any ideas?

I am betting there is a simple fix somewhere, I just don't know what it is.

Thanks for looking.

(You might also notice the vertical lines scrolling for the fog effects, I posted about this a while back as well and am not sure if it is related)

Edit: I also have my monitor refresh rate set to 60 with vsync on. It is a gsync monitor

Edited by WizardDoctor
  • 2 weeks later...