SR:LE lighting issue

Its hard to tell from static pictures, but what i was getting in inns is exactly the same as the glitch you get near mara statute in the starting cell. Basically game cant handle more than 3 shadow casting lights so it shuts one off abd you get this light pop (on/off) effect as you turn

Sm0kem, when I disable the SR conflict resolution patch, Dyndolod and ASIS list it as masters.  Sorry to confuse you.

Yes, My problem is similar to the Static pictures.  Like sm0kem said, it is exactly like the ASLAL glitch near mara stature.  If you move, the lights switch on/off depending on your angle. 

here is a short clip of the issue:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfpzyavdyh0p50t/Elder%20Scrolls%20V%20%20Skyrim%2003.09.2016%20-%2022.37.34.02.mp4?dl=0

As you can see, its really distracting and immersion breaking  :(

Edited by WizardDoctor

So, do others not have this issue?  It seems like I have everything installed correctly and the ELFX and RRR enhanced are just not all that compatible.

If you're referring to your OP, then yes, others see that same thing. The reasons for it are very well described in this guide by @Kesta.