Cheap Low-Profile Graphics Card?

So I'm fixing up my really old PC up for someone who hasn't got a computer, but really needs one. As this person hasn't got much money at all, I offered my services and said I'd buy some parts if needed. Now I managed to re-install Windows - even though I really had no idea what I was doing - but when I go to install the drivers for the aging GTX 470, it just hangs or BSODs, so I have to uninstall the drivers. I'm pretty sure it's dead as parts are falling off of it.

Now I need to buy a new graphics card; nothing fancy just something that can play older games and allow use of multimedia applications. The guy isn't really interested in maxing Skyrim with all the nude mods you can muster. I have been looking at the Nvidia GT 730, which is around the price I'm willing to pay. The 750ti was probably overkill in this situation as it's slightly better than the 470 and twice as much. I don't know though, so here I am asking the experts! Thoughts?

Thanks!  ::):

Oh and I want to build a new small-form PC myself, so I might need help there soon.  ::P: Not now though, this guy is first. 

Hey SparrowPrince

A graphics card shouldn't be too expensive to ship....I have a ATI HD5870 I could send you before I give it away. check it out and see if it will be enough for your friends PC. These are long cards so check carefully to make sure it will fit in the case