Need Help!! Invisible Walls/Towers

Ser_Dakota

Question

So i just finished my SR LE install (whew) and before moving onto the Extended i decided to run around a bit to look how pretty it was and to check for issues. First issue i had was CTD which went away when i unclicked the 2 DynDOLOD, which pop in sucks but CTD suck more lol

Now the issue i am asking for help on is some things are invisible. So far, when running up towards Bleak Falls Barrow, the tower of bandits was half invisible and the entire outside of BFB is as well. Now its not just invisible its not there as i can walk/fall threw where stuff should be.

Id post my load order but dont know an easy way without writing it one by one, but its SR LE minus 3 or 4 things, none of the texture things mostly things like Frostfall, camping, bathing etc

In the case of the tower it is only invisible from the outside...https://imgur.com/a/4xITm

Also, weird issue with Sky UI when i open my map for the first time it says i have the wrong version. Says it wants 5.1 and i have 4.1, Error 6. i tried reinstalling wiithout extracting the BSA no go, but all the menus seem to work fine so not sure and MO says i have 5.1 installed

Edited by Ser_Dakota

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet