Weird Texture Issue

Barachiel

Question

So far SRLE is running pretty good. I get the occassional FPS hitch, mainly in combat.

But I've noticed an issue.  After playing for an hour or two, textures start to get.... weird.

For example, I'd finished bopping around Riverwood, clearing out the barrow and Orgmund's Tomb (mod).  I go to Whiterun, and the game looks great.  On my way up to the city, I turn to encounter the Companionis, then when I turn back, the road I was just on looks... extremely low-res AND is floating a good inch or two off the ground.  As I turned and surveyed, i'd notice on one pass, a stone would look good, then on a second, it would look like the road.  

Any thoughts on what could be doing this?

2 answers to this question

... It's possible.  Yeah, they remind me of the VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY distant road textures, just seen way up close.

I deleted DynDOLOD from my previous "messed up" install, tried the fix you recommended.  Both script seemed to work.  No errors, that I saw, at least.