Mod not loading/get missing content error on game startup

jimmyjojo

Question

Hi, this is my first time posting here, so if I'm posting this in the wrong place please let me know.

I've had the same mods for a few weeks now, with no problems. Then, yesterday, I fired up my game and got the error that says the save is missing content. I forget the exact wording of the error message, but I think you guys probably know what I'm talking about. 

I double-checked everything, made sure the mod was active and all that. I couldn't see what could possibly be missing, so I turned on Papyrus logging and it showed warnings about Chesko's Wearable Lanterns. I don't know why I should be having problems with this mod; I've been using this mod since before last Christmas with no problems.

I did, however, add some static items to a house mod I'm working on, and this mod has been active in my load order...probably shouldn't have it active until I'm completely done with it, I guess. Stupid me. Also, stupid me, I installed Breezehome TNF Beds Plus and added a room to it through Creation Kit. So maybe it's because of something I did?

I'd appreciate help with this. I don't really want to have to start a new game. Thanks in advance. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet