installing vividian

danielleonyett

Question

the installer has 2 pages at the beginning that do not seem to be included/mentioned in neovalen's guide. I can assume/guess which options to choose, but would like some confirmation :)

on the 1st page, should we pick the RLO special edition? or since neovalen doesn't use the complete RLO then are we free to pick whatever we want?

and are there any recommendations regarding the last 3 options on the 1st page? what does "the latest generation of graphics cards" mean? and I personally do not like Depth of Field so the last option is appealing to me, but I don't want to lose out on other features.... and there is no option on the 3rd page for NO Depth of Field, only for "little".

as for the 2nd page, I'm guessing to pick ELE - FX Effects - Interior, ELE - Interiors - Legendary Edition, and ELE - Relight Skyrim Color Patch.

again, some confirmation from anyone who knows would be appreciated. :) thanks!

5 answers to this question

the installer has 2 pages at the beginning that do not seem to be included/mentioned in neovalen's guide. I can assume/guess which options to choose, but would like some confirmation :)

on the 1st page, should we pick the RLO special edition? or since neovalen doesn't use the complete RLO then are we free to pick whatever we want?

and are there any recommendations regarding the last 3 options on the 1st page? what does "the latest generation of graphics cards" mean? and I personally do not like Depth of Field so the last option is appealing to me, but I don't want to lose out on other features.... and there is no option on the 3rd page for NO Depth of Field, only for "little".

as for the 2nd page, I'm guessing to pick ELE - FX Effects - Interior, ELE - Interiors - Legendary Edition, and ELE - Relight Skyrim Color Patch.

again, some confirmation from anyone who knows would be appreciated. :) thanks!

Updated to be more clear. No ELE modules are to be selected as we use the separate version.

Normally, I only list the things that need to change from default, but in this case the default changed on me without noticing. :)

• +1 1